- Maybe that is what scares us and comforts us the most.
- If you knew about it all, what could have happened?
- Did you cry? I would have.
- I would have cried all the time that had that happened to me.
- Eyebrows. Are they something that needs to be done by everyone?
- Well only if your eyebrows aren’t great.
- I have great ones so I am okay.
- Even if you have bad ones in the eyes of others that doesn’t mean that you cant love them yourself. Or that you have to change them for other people.
- Isn’t this the music for justice for lady vengeance?
- Yes and it really suits the moment in the drama
- Going clubbing seems like something that would actually be really bad.
- Wearing safety glasses at a club seems like something that we would do.
- To be honest I would probably wear sunglasses there. Just so that I could actually see beyond all of these unnecessarily flashing lights. Also earplugs.
- Earplugs would be important because it is very loud there.
- Yes, it is very loud.
- I think that we should have done a lot of things.
- It is very sad for a lot of reasons.
- Reasons, what sort of reasons? Reasons that are better not talking about.
- Is there something that should be said about all of these things?
- I am helping you to type all of these things. So let’s just do our best to work together and help one another.
- This type of guy, what do you think about it?
- What does she think about him?
- I think that she likes it to be honest. There isn’t someone that doesn’t have problems in this world but she can overlook this problem.
- How many full moons are there?
- How many full moons are left?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged comfort
, justice for lady vengeance
, mental health
, mental illness
. Bookmark the permalink